Sunday, March 7, 2010

Dear Readers



Dear readers, I hope you have enjoyed the political cartoons that I have drawn over the last few weeks. My blog has humbly crossed 10,000 views in a about a month. Thank you for your support.

In order to generate more interest, interactivity and viewership, I am writing to all of you readers out there to tell me what you would like to see in future political cartoons in this blog. You can either leave your comment here or send me an email (soontcb@gmail.com) if you want to express something on a more private level eg. an idea of what to draw. I will put your name in as a credit if your idea materialized into one of my work.

I am open to all suggestions from either side of our unique political system. Either you are a firm supporter of the PAP or the opposition parties, I will consider all comment or ideas you have. However, I do not guarantee that I will use all ideas put forward. Got OB marker to watch as well in some cases.

Thank you all once again for visiting my blog.


BenSoon

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep up the good work
will message you if i have any ideas :D